SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on manufacturing some products for the SR20 Motor. I was wondering if there was anything in particular any of you would like in particularly. We plan on making a Fuel rail, Throttle Body and adjustable gears. Is there any other billet parts people are interested in?

Thank you for input on this matter any and all help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
V-SPEC said:
Dipstick,reservoir caps,battery hold downs,etc.
agreed, seat side adjust levers, gas door/trunk popper. cig lighter, cuz I smoke!

Engine bay fuse box cover. Any and all resevoir caps. Yeah and a AIV valve cap.(the little black box on the front of the engine).

top feed fuel rails with adapters for fpr's.

OH and its about damn time, thank you. :D

·
stirring but plain-faced
993 Posts
Transmission case would be nice ;).

Just kidding, i doubt that is even possible, let alone worth the cost. But we can all dream right

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is great keep em coming.

Our fuel rails are for the top feed injectors.

What size TB would you guys like?

Does anyone have stock parts they would mind lending as well?

I need more ideas. Thank you guys.

·
Banned
543 Posts
Id Rather Have Performance Parts.how About An Intake Manifold Lol.i Wouldent Wanna Replace A Plastic Cover With Something Heavier.

·
-
3,560 Posts
I'd like a billet door for my cubby hole (in the console). Or even a billet face that can be adhered onto the existing door.

Theres probably a need for a billet DIN plate to hold 3 2" gauges.

I can probably thin of some other interior bling...

·
I love Katamari
1,187 Posts
sr20andafalcon said:
Id Rather Have Performance Parts.how About An Intake Manifold Lol.i Wouldent Wanna Replace A Plastic Cover With Something Heavier.
yeah I couldn't care less about any bling parts - maybe some chassis reinforcement like inner fender braces or some triangulated C-pillar bars (for the NX) like EM racing has for Integras

·
Banned
543 Posts
anything to save weight or to make the suspion stiffer

·
Banned
656 Posts
MauiBlueGride said:
EVILEGG62 is looking for some Billet seat belts....

Seriously...

Chris
LOLOL kudos chris......now you have to explain the story to the rest of the forum......ass wipe!

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
Door handles/trim peice, air Vents, Window handles, Door sills, and those seatbelt guides on the door pannel( I broke my drivers side and it is on the seat belt, make this slide over the belt. not always on the belt).

HHHmmmm.... what else. Shifter boot trim peice, E-brake handle, Ash tray, cup holder tray. Damn, i could keep going if you want. I didn't even mention the engine stuff. ;)

EDIT: sorry bout the legth I like how Billet and black look in the interior :D

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
I'd like to second, third, and fourth the battery hold-down. My stock piece looks like CRAP. Keep the price around $25-$30 shipped and you've got a buyer.

Just as an example, Stillen's costs $40 before shipping, and I can't see paying that much for this piece.

Keep them coming! I'd love some other little parts too.

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
Rittmeister said:
I'd like to second, third, and fourth the battery hold-down. My stock piece looks like CRAP.
So did mine, Throw it in the Back ;)
looks soo much better there, and it cleans up the bay alot.

·
Its modding time
79 Posts
EvilEgg62 said:
LOLOL kudos chris......now you have to explain the story to the rest of the forum......ass wipe!
Hahhaha yes had only i got to the forum quicker, hey alex i also found someone with billet oil caps, man were they fancy too, hahah

·
Banned
543 Posts
I Use The Good Ol' Half Inch Zip Tie Battery Hold Down Lol.how About Valve Covers,throttle Bodies,intake Spacers Etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts