SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few new things: Front/rear strut bars, and adjustable RUCAs. The RUCAs are TougeFactory, and the bars were an Ebay package deal that also came with a drift button (which I'll most likely sell) and a magnetic oil drain plug.

Admittedly Classic Zak is way ahead of me (even though he's had his car for like two hours) but apparently he has money.

Just kidding.

Pics:

The strut bars are basically Cusco ripoffs (very little adjustability due to lack of threaded ends) but look good and cost about 30% of Cusco parts.

That is all...

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Looking good. Install that button and go be a mad crazy drifter yo. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No drifting. Sell button = money = engine sooner. Note the piece of crap KA24E in the first pic. Boring, boring engine, and this one is tired on top of that...

G

·
Rittmeister said:
Got a few new things: Front/rear strut bars, and adjustable RUCAs. The RUCAs are TougeFactory, and the bars were an Ebay package deal that also came with a drift button (which I'll most likely sell) and a magnetic oil drain plug.

Admittedly Classic Zak is way ahead of me (even though he's had his car for like two hours) but apparently he has money.

Just kidding.

Pics:

The strut bars are basically Cusco ripoffs (very little adjustability due to lack of threaded ends) but look good and cost about 30% of Cusco parts.

That is all...

Well atleast your car runs! :D My motor is almost ready to be put in.(KA24DE)...Then I need to finish up my suspension! Goodluck with your car!

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man. All in good fun...

I can't believe how much the bars tighten things up - it's a lot more noticeable in this car than it was in my B13.

I almost wish I had a KA-DE rather than the KA-E. The SOHC really is a lump. I'm hoping the money will be there this summer for a happy SR transplant.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry man, the button sold two days ago on Zilvia. It's crazy with the 240 guys, all you have to do is put "drift" in the title of the thread and you can sell anything.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will sometime too. Pignose, even!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts