SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
I like it except for both wings, the rear bumper cover, side skirts and the front bumper cover. Those all look like ass, other than that it's great. :D

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
i think that kit with a different back bumper would look good... and a lower wing.

·
Registered
862 Posts
im glad to see more and more things for the nx

i disagree with the large spoiler out back, not too happy w/the dual exhuast set up

but still...i feel good that more and more people are considering the nx.

-shek

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
i love the side skirts i may get them as well pretty white if you are interested we can get them togeter and split the shipping cost.

·
Sleeper in progress
193 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
i dont get it, how hard can it be to go w/ the existing lines of a the car...that front is way to sharp or angular...i guess the side is alright, and if you ask me, the rear is still a bit too much for me also. but thats just me, i dont really care for body kits much. but maybe i could be a little less one sided if i saw a good one for the nx...

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
why they make rear bumper covers with dual exhaust cut outs for any 4 cylinder car (beisdes the MR-2 and S2000) always amazes me.. it looks gay...

The fornt seems somewhat decent in terms of airflow....thats really all that matters to me.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
ttt I like it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts