SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I need to figure out how to mate this to my GT30R tuirbine and CHRA, but once its done I think I could make 500hp on pump gas...

Its a little rusty but the **** will buff out. Then ill have it powdercoated or chrome plated homes...

I had Martin at chrome plated...homes
:D

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
So, when is Santa's Sled going to be finished anyway? You keep teasing us with these pictures, where's the dyno charts, rolling 100mph burnout videos and time slips?

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats a dyno? Like a dinosaur??

Naa the cold pipes are all welded up.. Now I just have to make the hotpipe.. which is gonna be quite elusive.. once thats done, everything is off for coating and Ill work on the water injection while the pipes and mani are out (no rush on the H20-since it wont stop the car from running). Im aiming for no later than end of october.. any volunteers to come help run it up?? Room and board is on me.. plus you get to see the biggest little city in the world :rofl:

so yep.. thats the deal...

Edit: besides, it doesnt have to be ready untill X mas time

which thats probably when everything will be broken in by if i fire over in October :D

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
naa man.. this new design manifold wont let me do that because of where the wastegate runner comes out. Ill look into it some more but its gonna be a PITA. I wish you guys could see it in person. Pics dont cover all the angles and **** that gets in the way. Either way I have a 2.5" donut from RRE on the way and I still have most of 2 U Bends I got from Summit. Im hoping I can make some good progress soon. That and the hardline for the oil drain is all i got left, really..

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah thats true... you dont think that will hinder performance at all?
Ive got class tonight, but Wednesday, i plan on looking at everything thouroughly to see if there is another possibility. My 2.5" Donut is on its way... Its really frustrating to be this far and run into such weird sh like this. I mean I know evertything has been custom, but damn..

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ewww.. glad i never heard that ****.. i knew he was a funny boy.

either way youre not smart hop singh.

dryer ducting works way better than cardboard. it compresses or stretches and curves and holds form as well.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
this may or may not put it into perspective...

hopefully someone sees something i dont, but Im just hoping that donut can get me the tight turns i need.

Top View:

Side view:

Compressor discharge close view:

Bottom view:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts