SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont see why not, but just prepare yourself for rusted-bolt-itis.
I put in a homemade 2.25 in. test pipe to replace the Cat/Con. Can you go without it?

------------------

SmoothDaddyFig

·
Registered
513 Posts
Did you already order it? JC Whitney is having a special on shipping, free if over $200. You might want to check that out. How much is all this stuff going for?

------------------
Kevin
93 Ruby Pearl Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

G

·
0 Posts
Hey Kevin--no--I am going to now though--I am going to look at jc before I buy--also NOPI is a few $$ cheaper. Since you are close by, if you like maybe we can meet up and help each other---I see you are interested in the same header--or maybe I can be the guinea pig :^) Hit me with an email if you like
[email protected]

mark

------------------
93 se-r
so stock--it is scary

G

·
0 Posts
Hey guys--I am about to order a pace setter header and cat back from summitt. I want to order a new cat con also as I am smelling sulfur lately and have 115k. Can someone give me a second oppinion on whether this will work?
part number at summit CTO-4377
listed as Mitsubishi/Nissan/Toyota: 2 in. flat flare inlet and 2 in. flat flare outlet, direct fit, stainless steel, cat...
If that will work I will have 2 inch collector back for 500 bones--an awesome deal. I would like to order this up tonight at my zex kit is on the way. I need to get everything ready for the boston meet--can't wait!!! Didn't want to be the only stock car at the meet :^)

Mark

------------------
93 se-r
so stock--it is scary

·
1998ccs of fury
5,489 Posts
Swing on by my place in Framingham. We're a happy house of 3 Sentra owners. In some cases, multiple Sentras. We have tools and a driveway and the experience you need. (Read this like an ad...) We also have beer.

Drop me a note. [email protected]
Thanks for being the first registered meet attendee!

·
Registered
513 Posts
This may be yet another option. Can someone say Pacesetter Header install day?

------------------
Kevin
93 Ruby Pearl Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

G

·
0 Posts
Hey Guys---so how about that install party? :^) I got my header, new cat, new 02 sensor and cat back ready to go in. My zex kit is on the way too. I am still hoping to get all this stuff in my car by the meet--but time is getting scarce. I have all next week and weekend off. If anybody can offer help--it will be greatly appreciated. I live in attleboro-MA and "probably" have all the tools I need---or I will travel where ever. Any updates/final plans on the boston meet?
thanks again

Mark

[email protected]

------------------
93 se-r
so stock--it is scary

·
Registered
450 Posts
Did you get to do yet?

I Can't do it during the week. If it is a weekend I might be able to get out. (If the wife lets me) I just did mine by myself a few weekends ago and it was a BITCH if you never did one b4. I'll see you at me meet Saturday for sure. There will be enough people there to give good "Point and grunt" directions too. It sometimes is easier to explain things right in front of the engine.

------------------
Erik, 94 Classic with goodies and a matching child car seat!
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts