SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
oI have one thing to say to you. You are all a bunch of selfish pigs. You all say, "oh, good job, looks nice" "awsome" "wow" etc. Marc's by far is the better one. I cannot believe you people, what a waste of space. You want to know why I say this? Take a guess....thats it....guess

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

[This message has been edited by kbslacker (edited 05-23-2001).]

·
Registered
909 Posts
LOL Take your good for nothing heavy ass Infiniti and get the hell out of our NISSAN forums if you dont like it!

MarC

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Damn that looks great! i must say that NX looks really good, I love that color. Nice job again

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jayac:
Kris, I am so embarrased. How on earth could i forget the G20? Whoa is me, i feel awful. Can you ever forgive me? What would it take?
hehe. All I can say is Ooops, my bad. I will fix that, but you gotta get me a pic of a G20 to use.

Jason
</font>
hehe, no biggie. It does look really nice though. I just wouldnt know where you could work a G20 into there

·
Registered
708 Posts
I like Marc because it has a picture of My Car in it.

You are totally forgetting about the autocross members!

------------------
Art R.
1992 Sentra SE-R
SCCA Solo II Driver
Cal Club #823 E Stock

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Dayum, I didn't know P10s could look that good. The one I have in my mind when I think of P10s is bump909's gold one with the huge wing and projector lights.

And about the graphic, you CAN'T use it because it doesn't have a picture of the Creator's and Administrator's car in it!

BWAHAHAAHHAAH!!! Power good

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Shoot Ben, before I bought the SE I was gonna buy a G20 because of Kyle G's car and that G20 in the pic above (Gil E's car). Both of those two cars look so ****ing sweet in person!! But, I still love my SE.

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, I made some changes to make everyone happy. Just go to the same link above to see the updated image. And before I go, could someone tell me the code so I can make it show up here, TIA.

jason

1 - 20 of 26 Posts