SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. finished all 4 faces. It's kinda prelim still.. trying to experiment a little here and there.. here is a pic of all 4. Sorry kinda low res but I want all you guys to view it at home. We dont all have 21 inch monitors hehe.

There is a link to a slightly bigger one here:
http://twinkie.ucdavis.edu/master.jpg

What do you guys think? I still need to make a set for the 93 and 94's and not to mention the 200SX's. Well designs at least :D. I should hopefully have a set of these on a car in a week or so. As soon as I find a local victim.. er.. voluneer hahaha.

I'll see what I can do for you NX2k boyz Ian.

Luis Molina
93 Classic 240k NOS!

·
Z28=mullett
493 Posts
would it be possible to make a set w/o the yellow on the redline? the rest of the gauge looks awesome, just wondering if it would look cleaner with only red/white/black?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Actually, I think the yellow is perfect. It lets you know where your stock rev limit is, and also where your JWT ECU'ized rev limit is! I like it. I want some whenever they're ready!!

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
What's the price on these bad boys going to be?

I'd want to see pics of the guages lit up at night before laying down any cash.

They do look shweet tho...

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Gimmie my gauge faces back Fool !!!! Install them while u are at it to :>)

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hell, mark me down for a set too. They look much better than those SE-R's sold on ebay! :D

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
I so want some for my 93...since they arent made pretty much. hate the overlays they look like ass. now if i just had money....yea money

·
I <3 MILFS
859 Posts
I would like to get a set of those on my SE-R, just tell me how much. Are there different color needles for them or do I use the ones I have now.

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You'll want to change your needle colors. It's pretty easy I'll explain later. Sorry for no new updates, but I've been kinda busy at work and at home. My car kinda took a crap on me so I've been fixing it up hehe. We printed 3 sets of the gauges so now we're just waiting for some downtime to try them out on a car.

I'll keep you guys posted!

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
im interested too let me know on prices..i gotta 92

1 - 16 of 16 Posts