SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to put all the projects on hold for now. I have a new, Garrett GT2871R dual ball bearing turbo, rated at 475hp. This turbo is the bolt-on upgrade to the GT28RS (aka disco potato)

This is one of the best street turbos I know of for the sr20det or ca18det. Specifically designed for small displacement engines. Rapid spool. Requires a 0.035" restrictor for the oil feed line.

Applications
sr20det FWD, RWD

If you want to use this on a FWD sr20det, just let me know and I'll supply the bracket needed for the wastegate and the front engine mount.

Garrett Part number: 743347-2
Here are the specs:
http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT28/GT2871R_743347_2.htm

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Click on image for bigger view

·
Registered
268 Posts
Time to put all the projects on hold for now. I have a new, Garrett GT2871R dual ball bearing turbo, rated at 475hp. This turbo is the bolt-on upgrade to the GT28RS (aka disco potato)

This is one of the best street turbos I know of for the sr20det or ca18det. Specifically designed for small displacement engines. Rapid spool. Requires a 0.035" restrictor for the oil feed line.

Applications
sr20det FWD, RWD

If you want to use this on a FWD sr20det, just let me know and I'll supply the bracket needed for the wastegate and the front engine mount.

Garrett Part number: 743347-2
Here are the specs:
http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT28/GT2871R_743347_2.htm

$1100 OBO Shipped

Click on image for bigger view
check your pm,,,,

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW that's rated in flywheel horsepower, but it is good to just over 400 whp either way.
Yessir. The highest I've seen one of these dyno so far on an sr20det was over 400+whp @ 18psi on pump gas. It's an awesome street turbo with quick spool up and off course ball bearing goodness :biggthump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts