SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
New here obviously...
Just pulled my S13 out of the bush been parked for half a decade. Just wanted to show you all what I've finally decided to start working on again!
So she's a 91 240sx hicas with an s14 sr20det swap. (Notch top? Idk if that's "black or red top")
Previous owner did the swap kinda jankie.
Iv had nothing but trouble keeping it running (fully expected with age and swap quality)
First steps getting it running.. currently having starter and AAC Valve issues... Probably need new ones... But she is probably one of the cleanest 240s I've seen around in a real long time. Nothing super special about it except it's mine!!!
Plans to clean up wiring clean up Bay relocate battery to the trunk and redo the intercooler setup this year.
Glad to join you all and share any information (IF ANY) I can provide to the community.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Rye,

Also new here. Was looking for tech notes or video help with changing the water pump in my wife's '95 Bluebird U13 (Altima/Stanza/Sentra?) with the SR20 motor. I finally decided just to pile in and use the half page instructions from the FSM
Organism Font Parallel Rectangle Art

Jaw Organism Font Circle Visual arts

and thats all there was....haha.

Any readers shouldn't be scared to really use the floating engine (without front mount) and raise and lower willy nilly till you get to all the screws and stuff.

Pump is out. It is 2am in New Zealand, time for a coffee break then back to work.

enjoy,

Jonathan in Auckland

1 - 4 of 4 Posts