SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've been interested in the Jim Wolf 50 shot set-up, but haven't seen alot of information on this. So I just got off the phone with them and this is what I found out:

nitrous computer chip: $450.00
nitrous hardware complete: $550.00

nitrous only comes on at full-throttle, and only after 3000 rpms.

computer constantly adjusts a/f ratio so you don't run rich or lean. Which means no fouling spark plugs, and no ruining 02 sensors.

computer automatically retards timing like 5 degrees when nitrous is activated.

Of course you still have to purchase their regular computer upgrade in addition to the above, should be about $500 or so.

Hope this answers some questions if anybody was wondering.

later

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
that's good info, thanks! I'm looking into the JWT 100shot setup currently and maybe turbo in the spring or summer (if school doesnt kick my ass).

Right now I just gotta get those 370cc injectors.... MIKE!!!! hint, hint...
haha

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jason, did anybody tell you that you are pyscho? j/k :) 100 shot!

I get weak in the knees just listening to brian's stories about a 50-60 boost of NOS. I can't even imagine what it would feel like to pull 3-4 car lengths in one gear on a honda! Hopefully in February or March I'll order it. I live here in Oregon, and sometimes we get some mean winters. No sense buying NOS when the car might get smashed up in the winter!

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
yeah, I am psycho... wait! no I'm not (yes, I am!) no! I'm not! (yeah, I am...) arghghghhhhghghh!!!!!! make it STOP!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts