SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want the new spec-v red vinyl seats for my driver and passenger seating if you know where i can find them let me know because im cluessless to this

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
cosmo84 said:
i want the new spec-v red vinyl seats for my driver and passenger seating if you know where i can find them let me know because im cluessless to this
Junkyards and www.b15sentra.net should be a good start. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
They won't bolt in though.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
they are not comfy enough believe me when i tell you
also the rails on them are so ****en cheap made you have to cut your b13 brackets and weld them onto a b15
it is a such a pain

·
Registered
361 Posts
B13 seats RULE, comfy and good bolstering.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Spec seats sure are pretty though!

·
www.rollerprinters.com
2,051 Posts
O.K. this is old. I didn't come up much with on my search. Has anyone else done the Spec V seat conversion successfully??? If so, how hard is it? And what were the steps you took?

Thanks in advance :rofl:

·
Registered
260 Posts
nismos13silvia said:
O.K. this is old. I didn't come up much with on my search. Has anyone else done the Spec V seat conversion successfully??? If so, how hard is it? And what were the steps you took?

Thanks in advance :rofl:
One person actually did a QR25 engine swap on his NX, including the gauges and the seats. So yes, it has been done. You should search this on here and nissanforums because I forget which forum I was on when I saw it.

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
jharris1 said:
One person actually did a QR25 engine swap on his NX, including the gauges and the seats. So yes, it has been done. You should search this on here and nissanforums because I forget which forum I was on when I saw it.

he meant the seats, not the motor... but that motor swap was pretty cool anyway...

·
www.rollerprinters.com
2,051 Posts
I'll keep suching. QR25........... :rolleyes: Probably kool. But all that trouble for 175hp to start. SR20VE 190hp. :biggthump

It's because I use to have a VE.

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
nismos13silvia said:
I'll keep suching. QR25........... :rolleyes: Probably kool. But all that trouble for 175hp to start. SR20VE 190hp. :biggthump

It's because I use to have a VE.

i agree, but it was something different that nobody had seen before. i like innovation...

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
You may have to fabricate some custom brackets to fit the B15 Spec V seats to the B13 seat rails. Otherwise, it should be a problem.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
:confused: Spec-V seats uncomfortable? Not the last time I checked. They seem nice and comfy to me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts