SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just reading the new SCC and there was a good article with a 1.6 SE with all Hot Shots products and good numbers, but the one thing that caught my eye was the lights on that SE. I can remember talking to Richard from Nis-Knacks and he said there would be Maxima lights coming out for the Sentras/200SX and I think those are them. Can someone confirm that? They lookk really sweet too. Tell me someone read that article.

------------------
Peter
97 200SX SE-R
www.geocities.com/nyceser

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Well since I have a 1.6 too, of course I read it
ANyway, I'm not sure if they are the "maxima" lights, I think they called them "crystal clears" or something like that. But yes, they are indeed the new Nis-Knacks lights. Finally the 1.6 is getting' some love!

late,
wes

www.wes.nissanpower.com

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the picture. I found a reason to bring out the digital camera....

------------------
Peter
97 200SX SE-R

[This message has been edited by NyceP26 (edited 01-15-2001).]

·
Registered
883 Posts
Gosh, i didnt know they were different lights when i read the artical.

------------------
Kris94G20™
87 Pulsar

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay heres the scoop on the lights guys;
I called Richard from Nis-Knacks and he said that thos lights are the "crystal" lights from a Japan Spec Sentra. The lights sell for about $185 plus shipping. one cool thing about the lights is that they are H4 and they shine brighter than the projectors. Also there is a city light hole drilled in there already. He said they have about 15-16 left in stock so for any of you that want to order just call Richard. He is very friendly and I would reccommend anyone to shop with them. www.nis-knacks.com

------------------
Peter
97 200SX SE-R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts