SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up all.

Just joined up here. You can otherwise find me on www.altimas.net or TexasImports.net as "Mad Sentra" or B15sentra.net as "Alex".

My name's Alex and I've got a 2001 Sentra SE w/PP and some of you may have already met me at the car meets up in Richardson in DFW. I'm also a member of TopNotch - Texas Chapter.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

------------------
Robert Ocasio
92 Classic SE-R
--------------
Primera swap
,NOS,PR CAI,
H/S Header,MSD,
Custom Exhaust,
ACT clutch and pressure plate

My 92 Classic

·
Registered
844 Posts
yea I saw the timing too. it was funny. everybody was huddled around the car like it was a twin turbo sentra or somthing!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Biggest crowd I ever had for a timing ajustment. Alex how's the car runnin?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I was stuck at the machine shop till almost noon. Didn't get to the shop till one. Call tomorow I'll be there early. james

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The week is always very busy for me, I'll figure somethin' out, tho... thanks anyways

·
Registered
596 Posts
Cool! I saw your Sentra at the meet. That was a big crowd for your timing. I mean, we had a brand new Altima and all sorts of rice, and half the people there were watching james set your timing. Haha.

Good to have more DFW people.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cars runnin great... def a diff now that i can try it on the free roads... I wanna stop by like today if you get this... but i need directions.. tryin to call but got the busy signal.. will try again in a bit..

and yeah, that timing crowd was awesome, i felt so special haha

i was thinkin if i can get THIS crowd with a timing, then let's see what happens with turbo heheh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts