SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, New member here from new mexico. Names Jason but everyone here where i live calls me Nismo kinda stuck bout 7 years ago in school. Well to start i found my love for my cars when i was 16 and had a 92 se-r slammed it into a tractor at about 70 about a year later, never owned one since due to school problems but now got a 91 4dr with an sr20 swap, doing a full on drag car now with it. been viewing this forum for help for so long i dont even remember helping my friends with there cars love it and all of you are alotta help

·
SHIFT_ SuCka
600 Posts
Hey new member here from the eastcoast and new PROUD sr20de ( 200sx) driver. wanted the car since I was sixteen and got it now at 18. Been searching online for sr20de turbo kits and I came across this forum, Sickkk info anything and everything I need to know bascially. I feel stupid for askin but I just cant figure out how to post pic under my profile :covers face: help much appprreciated..thanksss

·
Sr20Deep CT
467 Posts
Welcome to the home of the SR20 power cars. Stephen here a.k.a the collector. Just strated to post but i have coming here 03.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.