SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I was surfing the SE-R webring today and came upon this site...I bought a 93 NX2000 one week ago and I'm loving it!! Just wanted to introduce myself. It's bone stock right now...but not for long!!
-Steve. <jokergrin>

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
WELCOME!!!
I too have a 93 NX2000, currently recovering from a run in with a f*rd mustang. So far I have a PR CAI, $tillen headers, 2.25" cat back exhaust, Thermal Research muffler, Goodridge G-Stop brake lines, $tillen STB, UR pullies, Tokico struts, ST f/r swaybars, ST springs. Feel free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey, bought a 92 NX2000 w/52K miles on it in the begining of April also. Nice suprise, had no idea what it was until I started reaserching on the internet. Totally stock, white, ttops, has everything including the sunshades that clip to the ttop glass. The owner even left the original sticker with it. Loaded ac, pw, pl. Got it for 6,995.

Let me know what you do to yours.
Mciin1

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
hey i just sined up, its pritty cool finding other nx2000 owners, i have a 92 vail white nx2000 with split 5 star mags, pop charger and a system, i also have kyb agx struts and intrax springs but not instald yet still waiting for them to come, any one else on this list from Canada, like around British Columbia ?

G

·
No but I am going on vacation there with my wife and kids in July. We heard it is quite beautiful there.
Virginia, USA

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
well im glad that im not the only person on here thats from bc, well im in victoria, whats the best parts suplier in vancouver for our car's ? im sick of all the one's in victoria they never have a clue what im talking about, and its so hard to find parts here for a resnable price too.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I have been to Winnepeg and Regina when I was younger. I used to play alot of baseball when I was young and went to a bunch of tournements up there. I think it rubbed off on my b/c I love kids in the hall :)

G

·
Well, I have only had my car for about a month, but previously I have always bought my parts from Lordco, mainly because I have a City of Vancouver employee discount card that gives me between 20-40% off list prices. There are a few people in Vancouver that I have finally got in contact with, I will find out where they suggest going for Nissan stuff. There is a place in New West that is supposedly a Nissan tuning shop, but I have yet to find it! =)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.