SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, this past Saturday I was browsing around the local $tealership when I came across a beautiful Fronty! I always wanted one since there introduction in 1997. Welp I decided to play the numbers game with the salesman and 4 hours later...I hop in and take her home! I also got a bonus Kenwood in dash DVD player. Now being stuck in traffic will never suck! BTW the finance chick was hot ass hell...she didnt influence my decision though lol. Thought Id share my new purchase with ya'll :)

Heres a pic when I bought her! I'll post more soon...

Carfax:

2003 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
4X4 XE-V6
1 owner
non smoker
owned for 3 yrs 7mos
Cali car

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^thank you sir! I love her too :rofl:

·
Chillin on g20.net lately
2,039 Posts
I love that color! Ive always liked the these little trucks. Good choice bro!! :biggthump

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
congrats. i had a 04 fronty cc 2wd longbed, kinda miss it abit.

·
YOUR F0RUM SUX
3,558 Posts
very nice... I always loved the front ends and the wheel color. Almost like the se-l's.

So what are you paying for her monthly?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
n1smojunkie
I love that color! Ive always liked the these little trucks. Good choice bro!!
Thank Bro!

burtoNX2000
nice! thats my favorite color on those.
Mine too...Thanks!

jeffinbham
nice my buddy just bought one of these, a 2001 i believe, but his is sporting a KA24.
I have the good 'ol VG33E

jingjing
I remember you doin the sidemarker mod...Why'd you let her go?

Sentrixx
very nice... I always loved the front ends and the wheel color. Almost like the se-l's.

So what are you paying for her monthly?
The gunmetal wheels were a huge selling point for me aside from being a Fronty!!

$230 a mo!!!

Thanks fellas :biggthump Its def different sitting up high and not having to worry about potholes. Im so used to sitting down low :D I love it...sad thing is Im going to have to get rid of the B14 :( 12 years of worry free DD...

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Where did you get the blacked out headlights with amber lenses? I found some but they are all clear. The amber theme on your black Fronty look pimp!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks mang :D ...dont do it dude! The reason for the purchase of the Fronty was to be a parts hauler...I cant say it enough...I love this little truck!! and the VG33E is no slouch either.

·
Registered
85 Posts
nice purchase, i also have an 03. always wanted one, took forever to find a 4wd with
5sp and long bed. check out my mods in my sig. great truck, wont be let down

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
Nice man!

Pics of the finance chick?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice purchase, i also have an 03. always wanted one, took forever to find a 4wd with
5sp and long bed. check out my mods in my sig. great truck, wont be let down
Thanks bro...I was in the same boat. 4x4 & 5spd for some reason was hard to find, but when I did it I was all over that sh*t!

Nice man!

Pics of the finance chick?
Dood my a$$ is going there this weekend! I m gonna try to get some pics! Beautiful latin lady...cross between Rosalyn Sanchez and Selma Hayeck only better. That F*cking accent alone did it for me :bangin:

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
Dood my a$$ is going there this weekend! I m gonna try to get some pics! Beautiful latin lady...cross between Rosalyn Sanchez and Selma Hayeck only better. That F*cking accent alone did it for me :bangin:
Sound hawt! Take a pic with her lol tell her shes beautiful, latin women love that. :biggthump

1 - 17 of 17 Posts