SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SE-R enthusiast
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Brand new 2 pulley set from Mossy. Used white paint to highlight the timing marks and branding. Includes lightweight underdrive crank pulley and oversized Water Pump pulley to prevent high RPM cavitation. Also includes oil pump spacer required for DE installation.

New these would cost around $200
Asking 100 +shipping

·
SE-R enthusiast
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PMs replied to

·
SE-R enthusiast
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reduced price for quick sale. I know somebody wants ultralight pulleys for their DE or VE.

·
SE-R enthusiast
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump
Still available.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts

Brand new 2 pulley set from Mossy. Used white paint to highlight the timing marks and branding. Includes lightweight underdrive crank pulley and oversized Water Pump pulley to prevent high RPM cavitation. Also includes oil pump spacer required for DE installation.

New these would cost around $200
Asking 100 +shipping
Chris is this for the VE?

·
SE-R enthusiast
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This can be for either the de or ve. For the VE, no spacer is necessary. Replacing the spacer is required for installation on de (lowport or highport).

·
G20.net member too!
158 Posts
Will the work on the Roller Rocker DE's?

·
G20.net member too!
158 Posts
+1. i was first in line, and revived this thread. but ultimately, it's up to the seller. i'm Paypal ready.

back off, Lou!:redface: your P11 is fast enough!
Yeah? Loco & Loek will disagree! Actually, they drove my car and well, we're real polite when making comments.... I've done 0 engine mods! :(

·
SE-R enthusiast
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sold and on their way to Greece.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts