SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1992 NX2000 and the front cowling, I think thats what it's called, is damaged. How much does that under-piece cost. Oh and another thing I need to replace the fasten belts/ door chime cuz mine is making a real sickly noise. Is that something small that can be replaced or do I have to buy something major? Thanks for your help.

G

·
You can also cut the wire to the buzzer. Mine was making that same awful noise and last night when I was putting in red dash lights I just cut the cable to the buzzer. It is a little black box on the top of the backside of the guage cluster.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Spoon fed :) LOL

Congrats on the NX and did I hear you right in saying in another that you have an automatic? Didnt know they had autos until 93 who knows. I wish I had some money cause there is now a white NX2K forsale down the road. 93 I think cause it has the air bag but dont think we ever figured that one out. I havent stoped and talked to them yet but its not like Im able to buy it.

Oh for more info get on the mailing list it helped me tons.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, 92's had all the goodies to like Airbag, 4spd Auto...
I used to own a 1989 Pulsar NX and fell in love with that type of car and haven't been able to get anything close until now. Nissan's have always been my favorite. i used to own a 1976 datsun 280z and after that it was nissan all the way.

G

·
The buzzers are pieces of sh!t.. mine does the same thing..sounds like it is about to croak... (it's been doing that since new in 1992) just ignore it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts