SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here are my new pics of the car before it goes into the shop for body work and the buni kit. Plus pillar repair.

I am also thinking about diffrent wheels. Light weight.

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Looks good the way it is!!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks everyone has been saying that. I really like the euro nissan wiper to.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
He said he bought the Erebuni kit in the original post. I agree with you though, I like the euro front airdam the best also.

So I guess this means the car isn't for sale anymore?

cburwell said:
So you have that euro kit that came on some NX's in Europe? I agree the NX looks good the way it is, but if you have the factory euro I think that is tastefull as well.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no car is not for sale anymore. I decided to keep my se-l and this car. a little rough on the cash but well worth it on those days you are able to take the tops off and chill.. plus I am in love with vvl :)

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Yah, I say keep it the way it is. There's an NX running around roanoke with an Erebuni Kit on it, but it doesen't look very good IMO. Not my cup of tea. But it is YOUR car and right now it's pretty nice, I like it. :D Good luck with whatever you decide to do. VVL must own.

·
8,148 Posts
The wheels look good as is. Euro wipers come thru me. I will get some more this summer. I have 3 more if my guy does not buy them from me soon.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Bobby,

Car looks great the way it is. I like the wheels too :) (thought your dad had those wheels)

I say drop it to even out the wheel gap and you're all set.

You have t-tops, i'd kill for a sunroof at times :(

Best of luck with it man.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NyceP26 said:
Bobby,

Car looks great the way it is. I like the wheels too :) (thought your dad had those wheels)

I say drop it to even out the wheel gap and you're all set.

You have t-tops, i'd kill for a sunroof at times :(

Best of luck with it man.

THe car is dropped :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts