SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

got some new shoes, and had to add hood pins cause my latch on the hood broke :(

04 gsx-r 600 (yea crappy pic)

yes the bumper is crooked :redface:

the heart and soul

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
damn brian, car is looking better than ever. i thought u had a bigger turbo on there?? rims are lookin good.. kinda look like the ssr type c's.. well sort of. nice work!

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thnx kyle, its just a lil T28 :p but this kid wants to buy the det, so i might actually get some vvl action goin on, and itll get boosted someday.

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
NIce ride...good contrast with the body/wheel color...gixer is sweet to

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Forgot to ask.. do u have problems with cooling with such a big fmic? im going to be putting that bumper on (no cutting)and am worried the stock radiator won't keep my motor cool.

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does it look that big? lol, it just goes into the bumper support about less than halfway.
i have a koyo in there. but you might have problems in hawaii, get a koyo, or run a switch to the fan to turn it on whenever.

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
thats very sick mang. love the green, gold and purple. very nice ride and set up. nice to see something different once and a while ! keep it up. nice 6 hunnit. my pops has the stands similiar to those. there nice for lubing the chain and what not.

stratton.

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
NiN_00 said:
what kinda rims are those?

rays gramlights 57s

i was sent the wrong offset from machiii.net :mad: he offered to fix it, but i had already put tires on them for battle of the imports, but oh well, i will most likely sell them in the future and rock a new set of these in gold15x6.5 with a 35mm offset. They make 15.7.5!! but im not sure if any of those offsets will work :confused: if anyone knows please let me know

kyoshoboy said:
i like the badge of SR20DET twincam turbo!! where did u get this?

i would like to get one of these,if u can give me an info where i can get it thatll be great!!! :biggthump

mossy performance has them

·
Registered
142 Posts
Trade me your rims bish! =]
Lookin' hawt tho cuh.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
dammit...im jealous

·
Registered
424 Posts
damn.....two thumbs up for a very clean car.....honestly the green and gold really match.....never though of those colors would look nice together.....nice car once again...

vince

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dan_93SER said:
Looks good Brian. Hey, that's a Westco battery, right? Where'd you get that battery bracket?

yea Dan.....westco miata, got the tiedown from autozone :biggthump

1 - 20 of 24 Posts