SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got finished swapping my car from the shitty ass GA16 to the most enjoyable sr20de. I have a highport cam, JWT pp with a 2000 se disc, hotshot gen 5 header, place racing CAI, and 2'' stromung piping with a Greddy Sport muffler. I also got some se-r wheels from my donor car and painted them 2004 Subara WRX STI Black Mica Pearl.. anyway, im stoked on the new set-up as i have been stomping cars left and right. H22 ludes all day long, rsx type s, focus svt, just little **** like that... comments appreciated.. late

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
swap looks clean!! so did it go smoothly, did you run into any problems? i'm assuming you stuck with the ga16 throttle cable, might wanna swap it for the sr20 throttle cable to get rid of that slack. any issues with the clutch cable, did you swap that out also?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i swapped the sr throttle and clutch cables over... everything was plug n play.. very easy swap considering i had a whole wrecked se-r to take anything from.. and yes the wheels i just sanded, primered, sanded, base coated, clear, clear, clear, clear... they turned out really sick

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Looks real good under there. The black engine pieces, headlights, and wheels make a tight combo on the white car.

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
hey those are my old wheels!!!
nice job D oh, and once again... thnx for the SE-L's hehehe sucker! :D

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
NismoB14 said:
I just got finished swapping my car from the shitty ass GA16 to the most enjoyable sr20de. I have a highport cam, JWT pp with a 2000 se disc, hotshot gen 5 header, place racing CAI, and 2'' stromung piping with a Greddy Sport muffler. I also got some se-r wheels from my donor car and painted them 2004 Subara WRX STI Black Mica Pearl.. anyway, im stoked on the new set-up as i have been stomping cars left and right. H22 ludes all day long, rsx type s, focus svt, just little **** like that... comments appreciated.. late

OMG, Daniel, i just got your message. I cant believe that happend to you and you just got it:( how bad is it? keep me updated. for everyone thats doesnt know, apparantly some very old person decided to pull out in front of NismoB14, today. He says it might be totaled, but thats all i know for now. hopefully he'll update everyone himself. that just plain sucks though :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts