SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright! It's like Christmas all over again. Here are some pics, I just test fitted the setup about 1/2 hour ago. All went together good and should be on its way soon! Check it out and any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Chillin on the stand...BLINGIN!

New sig pic!

Tial 38mm W/G dumped to atmosphere. 2.5" downpipe (Yes, I'm upgrading to 3").

I'll have more pics within a few weeks w/ it in the car and running! I had a slight change of plans, so we'll see what happens.

Corey

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It should clear the hood. We'll find out soon huh? Setup consists of Garrett T3/T4 Stage III, 60/.63, Tial 38mm, 2.5" downpipe, S4's, port/polished head, Blitz DD BOV, 30x6x2.5 intercooler, etc. Something to get me at least 300+whp. Hopefully I'll have it on the dyno soon. Mating w/ a SR16 flywheel and Spec Stage III clutch, cryo-treated transmission. We'll see how long it holds.

Corey

·
Registered
777 Posts
Nniiiiceee

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Looks like Protech manifold. I'm running that setup..except with a 35 mm Tial.
I'm also getting the Spec Stage 3 clutch...it will be in on Monday.

Manny

·
Back down to one SR20
2,055 Posts
SE-Rawkus said:
Looks like Protech manifold. I'm running that setup..except with a 35 mm Tial.
I'm also getting the Spec Stage 3 clutch...it will be in on Monday.

Manny
My protech wastegate flange exits forward or backwards not left to right, thats why I was asking.

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The manifold is actually a Protech duplicate. I bought it off of ProjectDC2 as a "kit". He sells some of his manifolds in the Turbo Section. It's good quality from what I can tell. The garage is dirty because my dad (where the car and motor is) is trying to move out and make room for my stuff. It also doesn't help when your step-sister comes back from college w/ tons of **** she shouldn't have taken in the first place. :D So, when I move out I'm taking all my stuff with me, and it will be like a dentists office!

Corey

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
seRpwr said:
looks real good

Looks good man. Where did you get your VC powder coated from? I was wanting to get a VC powdercoated gunmetal.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
8===D------ AAAAaaahhhhh i gotta change my boxers now. Nice ass setup!

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
djmayhem said:
Looks good man. Where did you get your VC powder coated from? I was wanting to get a VC powdercoated gunmetal.
It's not powdercoated. I mixed the paint and my buddy painted it. It's just like a car paint would be w/ clear over it. Came out looking great, matching my car color 100%.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts