SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went out to the D1 Grand Prix this past weekend & got some pics of the Starlet. It was in my shops booth. Mods since i last posted a set of 15x8" Work Equip 03's, Cusco 1 piece coilover kit, ARC Titanium shift knob & a Kakimoto cat back. Thats it for mods for the summer. The car might be for sale at the end of the summer.

JUN

·
Lock it up!!!!
1,074 Posts
jun car looks sick. if you decide to sell it let me know im thinking about selling my car and one option is trade and $

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks real nice, jun.

what's the specs on that car btw?
Its a stock 4efte motor, Which is a 1.3L with a Toyota ct9 Turbo. Which is the size of a Glazed donut from Dunkin Donut! The car weighs 1,851lbs.

JUN

·
BOOSTED XE-R
1,625 Posts
dope.. any reason why the plate says sr20det? or are you playing tricks on us. kinda looks like a pulsar gti-r from the front

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
car is looking good jr. not really feeling the rims though, as nice as they are they are unfortuneatly played out by the honda boys. rest of the car though is sexy.

stratton.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The plates say sr20det because they originally was on my Turbo sentra, But then i transfered the registration during the winter to the starlet.

JUN

·
Nobody pays me in gum
589 Posts
kinda looks like a pulsar gti-r from the front
the rear reminds me of an old mazda 323. pretty nice toyota you got there, i'm always a fan of the RHD

·
Original Owner
1,045 Posts
:biggthump Nice Starlet!
Nice to see other Toyota fans here.
Looks like a 3/4 scale Pulsar/Sunny GTiR

Here's my other ride:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts