SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats real nice, man. One quick question, though: Where did you get that grille? I've wanted to get a new one, but can't seem to find a good place that sells them. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Samir

G

·
One word: AWESOME!!!
Wish my NX looked half that good; The Classics are really starting to grow on me, especially the tricked out ones!

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Looks good!

I've got a question though... what kind of neighbourhood is that?

There's a Classic on the street, two in the driveway, and what looks like another one parked in the driveway next door.

It's like a gated community for Classic owners or something

·
Registered
513 Posts
Two questions: What body kit is that, and what year is the car? I really love the looks of it, I don't know how fond I am of the grill, but the rest of the car seems flawless. I used to have a pic of it as my wallpaper

------------------
Kevin
93 Classic
Bone Stock

G

·
can you ask Mike if he made the grill for me for the 93 to 94?

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That is hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey turbo I havent got any 93-94 grills yet so I havent been able to fart around with making one anyone have any extras they can give me? or should I say give turbo ser.The hood should be painted this weekend theres a Import show @ cal expo I would like to go to..so Im trying to finish it up..(thats the hood with the rx7 scoup in it..

·
Registered
166 Posts
It's a Xenon body kit.A 91 SE-R.and the grill I made..I bumped up from my Niche shocks 16x7 to the Tenzo shu 4 17x7 use a 42mm off set clears nice..and I havent even rolled my fenders yet...

G

·
I cna send mine if you want but it is cracked. Thats why am waiting for the one you are going to make. let me know

Richie

·
Registered
858 Posts
sweeeet! same kit I have, love the smooth lines and custom work . great job bro!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Very Clean Car Mike! Great Job!

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1497569&a=11327630

Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 288.9 ft/lb @ 19 psi, 13.6 @ 111 mph(Street Tires),12.3 @ 115.6 mph(Slicks), Bluebird SR20DET w/ GTiR Pistons,T3/T04E,Deltagate Wastegate (7-9 PSI) FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Sumitomo 205/40/ZR17 Tires (Street), 13x7.5 White Lenso VPD's w/ Mickey Thompson 24x8x13 Slicks(Drag)

G

·
YES!!! I'll send you my grill if you can make it look as good as it does on your ride!! Are there any other places that sell mesh grills or covers for the front air dam(to cover the fogs?)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts