SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
Pics look good man,,But the car looks better in person...

</font>
Thanks man!!! yours looked really good to BTW. You never saw it at night though...those indiglos are truely bright!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Oh man, your car looks sick! Very, very nice.

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake
STILLEN Performance Exhaust
Hotshot Racing Header (8/4/01)
Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

[This message has been edited by Chris93SER (edited 07-30-2001).]

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
Looking good Peter. Did you get those bars on yet? Let me know how you like em.

------------------
'96 SE-R No bolt unturned...
'92 E Lots of factory bolts still in place
'92 SE-R all stock with out a sunroof, just added to the family!

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Where did you get the glowing gauges? I have the ones for the A/C, but I want to get some for the speedo and tach.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Russell, I got the sway bars on and man I cannot not tell you what a difference they made. When I was in your car it felt great but now in my own car it feels even better. As far as the indiglo gauges I got them from the vendor on ebay. Just do a search for 200SX SER and you'll get something. Thanks guys for the comments
(keep em coming)

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER
http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

·
Registered
729 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tkyan:
Nice car. And now, here's a dumb question. Whats a good way to take a pic of your indiglo gauges? I like how yours turned out. Everytime I try to take a pic of mine, they come out all blurry. Maybe its the film or my camera...I dunno...

</font>
Use a 800 speed film or something that's good in the dark....Always use fuji and turn your flash off....And if using a digital turn the flash off....

------------------
2k SE

G

·
0 Posts
The indeglos look damn fine. I just put in the white face replacements from NR. ****ed up everything. Broke my tach and water temp gauges. Had to relpace with autometer 5in tach and 2 1/16 water temp. TO ANYONE INTRISTED IN THE NR AUTO WHITE FACED GAUGES HAVE SOMEONE PUT THEM IN OR KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING, THEY ARE BAD NEWS.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1. The Motegi's weigh about 19lbs each.
2. I use a digital camera and I have no flash on when i take the picture. Gene had the right idea if using a 35mm camera.
3. I messed up on my gauge install too man so don't feel bad. I broke the speedo and the tach. The fuel and temp are A.OK. I managed to fix the tach with tips from Nollan and Mike Kojima. BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN DOING THIS UPGRADE CAUSE IT WILL HURT IF YOU DO IT WRONG.

I must say thank god for my Apexi Rev/Speed Meter cause now I know how fast I am going and what RPM's my car is at.

Thanks guys for the comments once again.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER
http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
OMG, nice turbo. One question, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GOING 40 MPH WHILE YOU'RE PARKED? That **** must be fast. jk man, your car definately looks nice. I guess I will have to find a new vavle cover since tom doesn't have an extra anymore. Let me know if you want to chill this weekend. I should be around.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket

1 - 17 of 17 Posts