SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the 150,000 fun I went took some pics. Thought everyone would like. And all us classic owners, someone might like a cool wallpaper. Probaly will take more with a CLEAN car this weekend. Since its a holiday weekend may wash the car. And want to take another round of pics. Love my friends camera makes me look like a professional. You should see this pic i took of the lake. Well still working on putting up a page with all these. Still trying to find that G20 to take a pic of. But here are some of my car. May add more later when I get some more space. Took 13 megs of pics.

pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic 4 pic 5 pic 6 pic 7 pic 8

Yea ugly car
and dirty too...you should see the pic of the wheel and brakes...

[This message has been edited by Bowlcut (edited 04-11-2001).]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is are a few more

pic 1 Problay never saw just two pedals before have ya
or my "cheat button" the power/confort button
pic 2 and my very prestigious item i won at the convention...the OEC batter tie down, tre cool
and light weight.
pic 3 ahhh see something different in that pic? 3 guesses
pic 4 cant see the ad22vf's very well goign to take a better pic. and who says the stock pads dont dust????
pic 5 my poor oil pan...

pic 6 and one of these does not belong

[This message has been edited by Bowlcut (edited 04-11-2001).]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok last one for tonight
Keep forgetting pics.
Can anyone tell me whats missing in this pic
, pic 1

Ive got a ton of pics, and going to take more. Going to crawl all over the car and get pics of everything I can to document it. But waiting on my friend to set up my site so I will have unlimited space for such things

oh yea they did make auto se-r's started in 93 unfortunitly.

------------------
Thats my opinion and I could be wrong

93 classic
Aztec Red, Automatic, POP, STB, OEC battery tie down, AD22VF's, Pirelli P4000's

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hmmm, for some reason that last one looks familiar. I wonder why. I want pics of the side and interior. On the CRX that is, I know what your car looks like.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got side pics with the side molding off...no interior pics because we put everything back in...laying in there. So not much to see but will try to get some this weekend.

But hmmm automatic...front dogbone

·
Registered
705 Posts
what kinda head unit? Panasonic?

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its a Kenwood with the MASK technology. Its a couple years old now. Its like a 400 dollar cd player i got from a friend for 200 bucks. I like it other than if you change cd's alot its a pain. Want to get a changer in the back and a remote sometime. Im going to get some more pics hopefully this weekend. So going to try to get a pic of it open too.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'll try to take pics of my sister's Kenwood in her '91. She has the same radio, but I painted hers black to match the dash more.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea thats my only beef with the cd player, other than its a pain to change cds if you do it often. Would like to see it and what did you use to paint it? I dont want to ghetto it up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts