SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Shift_2.0
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of Brand new progress coilovers.Never installed,only one has even been unwrapped.Picked these up a while ago,but after more research,I think I want to go with higher spring rates.
These are the ones with the lower,more streetable spring rates.(350f/250r)
I got these for a track project,but wold really rather have something stiffer since the car will never be street driven.
I would prefer a trade for the SE-R cup Progress setup with the higher rates(450f/350r).
However,I am open to offers... Lets see what you got.Must be a coilovers and no D2/ksports/megan/.
Before you lowball me on these,please keep in mind these are 1200 new and not always readily available.
I would consider selling them outright,but prefer to trade them.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
let see pictures. i have full blown tein setup with 2 sets of spring rates since they are hella stiff. not sure if i would trade though. you can always buy higher spring rates from progress i believe. have you check that?

·
Shift_2.0
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
let see pictures. i have full blown tein setup with 2 sets of spring rates since they are hella stiff. not sure if i would trade though. you can always buy higher spring rates from progress i believe. have you check that?
It will be like 400 for me to revalve them and get higher rate springs..I was hoping someone has a set of the stiffer Progress on a street car and wanted to go softer.
Trying not to spend any more on them.
I dont have any pics,but you can see them on the progress website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts