SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my money down yesterday and filled out the paperwork so I can pick up my new ride this afternoon.
1999 Se-L

Here is the dealer photo:

:D

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
woohoo. nice, you wouldnt happen to want to keep those wheels.. would ya? i think they'd look mighty nice on my 92 ser.

just joking, but nice ride tho. how many miles.. condition.. (looks good from the pic).. and how much did you pay, if you dont mind. what do you plan on doing with it?

get more pics!

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Wow, congratulations! Its gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Nice car.

·
Registered
999 Posts
sweet lookin se-l it looks to be in good condition from the pick. keep us posted and happy modding...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Great welcome to the SE-L family. Clean ride

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
tight... it's in good condition

·
Registered
430 Posts
Chad you lucky man. Come by Vince's shop this weekend, I might be there this weekend getting my clutch fixed.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
macabugaoa said:
Chad you lucky man. Come by Vince's shop this weekend, I might be there this weekend getting my clutch fixed.
I will try to swing by. I will have my daughter with me, so I can't make any promises. How come you're selling the classic?

Thanks for the compliments and in answer to your questions:

As far as condition, the thing is mint. well, sorry, there is a small crack at the bottom of the front fascia from driveway scraping. Drives excellent. It has 49k miles on it, and I got a really good deal. I'd rather not say how much, but it was definitely worth it. I have been driving the hardbody so long it is a little confusing to be in a sedan again, but I will get over that in a day or two.

Future plans:
This week-end- Take the short throw off my '95 and put it in the '99.
Remove pinstriping and emblems
Transfer intake from '95
Nearby future- Tint windows, Header, cam gears, eibach's, transfer camber plates from '95, dual friction clutch, and maybe get the seats leathered.
This is my daily driver/family car. I don't want to make it flashy or mod it too much. I am rebuilding the '95 and will have my fun with it instead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts