SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys--I am new to SE-Rdom and I love what I have seen so far. I live in Attleboro MA 20 min from prov RI and Boston MA and I love to work on imports. I was very surprised with the se-r when I first drove it and bought it immediately. It is a White 93 with 114k--could use some fixing and stock as hell. I was the northeast regional rep for g2ic.com for the last 3 years. I set up meets and helped others in the northeast area for 90-93 integras. I had almost 10k into my integra, until my girlfriend took the car for a ride and dunked the cai into a puddle and hydrolocked the engine. It broke my heart--and I knew it would never be the same so I am in the process of parting it out--and starting my nissan project.
I am looking for jwt s3 cams, hotshot or JWT headers, 50 shot nos kit, ecu upgrades and clutch. I am hoping you guys can save me some time and money if you already know some good vendors--or have used parts to sell. Your help is greatly appreciated.
thanks and I look forward to meeting with you local guys...

Mark
[email protected]

------------------
93 se-r
so stock--it is scary

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Welcome aboard. I just recently joined this forum, too, and it has been a BIG help. You'll see...
If I can ever be of assistance, don't hesitate to click the 'email' icon.

------------------
Greg Perry, '93 SE-R w/ 149,000 miles, JWT pop, header, ProActive
clutch, ST bar, NOS direct-port 75hp, Autopower 4-point roll bar/harnesses.
[email protected] 1/4 mile, [email protected] 1/8 mile, 1.98 60-ft.

My SE-R page, with videos

·
Registered
450 Posts
Your sig should be added. "nearer to Providence!"

Welcome! Hope to see ya at the next get together.

------------------
Erik, 94 Classic with goodies
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey. I have a 1990 Integra LS. I am in the G2 club also. I am trying to sell my teg for $5500. I get my 91 SE-R this friday. I can't wait. It has no looks compared to my Integra but I want speed and no car payment. :) Anyways I used to own a 93 SE-R but I crashed it and went honda. It's great to be back but I will very much miss the smooth lines. What was your name in the club Massclassic? Mine is the same.

------------------
AIM: Nexidus

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Teg sits nice and wide, but I love my box. I like when I race a Red Teg.
Its wide and red against red and boxy!!!

------------------
-3x CRX owner
-SE-R mods: "Home Depot" intake
-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts