SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of the new SE-R on a trailer waiting for delivery.

Thanks to David Potts (Nismo00) for the pics. I had to use Photoshop to lighten the pics up because he took them at night. This was at the Nissan plant in Smyrna, TN.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
Registered
440 Posts
Man, those things are sweet in person. I was unsure about if I would like the front, but after looking at it up close, that thing looks pissed off! I love them and I want one of those now! Add that to the wanted list of: B13 se-r
B14 se-r
Sentra SE limited
And now.....B15 Sentra se-r spec V!

------------------
2000 Sentra SE w/PP, JWT POP, timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s

·
Registered
420 Posts
Oh man!!!! Those are saawwweeeet!!! Gives the Altezza a run for it's money in the looks department ( I don't the stats on performance for the Lexus)...How'd you get the pics..break in?!...Wow...one word for the front fascia..intercooler

------------------
'95 200 SX SE-R
PR CAI; ACT Disc & PP; ES MM; Pro-Kits; 17* timing; now raising funds for AGX's

·
Registered
440 Posts
Well, I saw the trucks by the road, but they are inside a fence..........they just left the gate open! hehehe

------------------
2000 Sentra SE w/PP, JWT POP, timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Ill have to give the parts department at St. Charles Nissan a call to see when and if I can my hands on those Se-R badges. What do you guys think about putting those badges on our cars?

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well we are driving SE-Rs after all, so I see nothing wrong with it. I'm sure many of us have parts on our cars that didn't come with it to begin with.

G

·
0 Posts
HEY! HEY! HEY!
RED! RED! RED!

Indeed those rims are much better than the concept crummy enkeis!
That red looks mighty good!
btw new here!

------------------
CiTY COMPACT RACING
less is more

G

·
0 Posts
can someone confirm if the blue se-r is the same blue as the rally subaru blue??
thanks!

------------------
CiTY COMPACT RACING
less is more

·
Registered
440 Posts
the blue isn't the same as Subaru's. I can confirm this. There was one there, but I didn't take a pic of it. The blue is pretty cool though. later

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
When is the release date of the new SER? Unlike Sabaru I hope they are not charging for test drives

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteSER:
I wonder where they were being shipped to? Maybe they were on the way to my house so I could test drive every color.</font>
Probably on their way out to the press for testing.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
I definetly want a Silver Spec-V... Anyone notice the almost no-existant wheel gap?
</font>
Nah....new cars are tied DOWN on trucks like that to hold them. It's lower because the body is being anchored to the truck.

Guaranteed the new SE-R's will have just as much wheel gap as the previous ones.

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts & shifter bushing, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

·
Registered
705 Posts
Ok, those pics, make me want one...when i first saw the pics a couple months ago i hated them...somethin bout he side skirts, and ugly wheels or something. Anyways, maybe ill have to buy myself one when i come home form teh army in a couple years

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

G

·
0 Posts
woops! never mind that

[This message has been edited by Pogi5 (edited 05-14-2001).]

·
Track Whore
1,120 Posts
did anyone take a look at the tach on these cars and see what the redline is? If redline is at 6500 rpm, then that would be a real pain.

------------------
Naji Dahi, aka Red Mist
Fast 1998 SE-R Last of the SE-Rs
Slow 1996 G20 (AGXs/G20t springs, K&N drop in filter)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts