SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of my past bitching about the SE-R being a 4 door is now in the trash. I love this car! I have one suggestion though. They should offer the V spec in a 6 speed manual or a 5 speed automatic with an autostick similar to that of a VW. I want my next car to be an automatic, due to my situation(moving into a city for college), but I want to still have the flexibility of a stick(somewhat). The autosticks in the volks are great! You can even readline the car. Damn sweet stuff! Maybe if the car sells well they would consider this! What do you guys think???

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff

My Page

·
Registered
883 Posts
First of all, what does moving to a city have to do with getting an automatic?
Now dont give me this crap abound, oh its easier to drive in city traffic with an auto.
Just kidding. A six speed would be killer however.

------------------
Kris94G20™
87 Pulsar

G

·
0 Posts
Ahhh, maybe I am alone, but I hate the autosticks! I was a valet driver for three years and got to fool around with them. Some (porsche) are better than others (chrysler), but gimmie a stick any day of the week. My advice for college is to wait as long as possible before getting a new car. It will get messed up somehow or another
. It's tough to keep a car nice in a crowded college town, but if your parents are going to buy it for you or something I guess I wouldn't turn it down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts