Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Ahh, i'd have to wait and see more...

Votes: 16 43.2%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to drive the new SE-R at work today.. The regular one was just like driving a little bit faster version of SE 2.0.. The spec V on the other hand was quite fun, i got on it and it has a nice sound to it, i really like the spec V and it's nice, 17s and all... I wanted to get on it, but i couldnt at that time, maybe later but overall i like it..;)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
UrbN, YOU SUCK!! :D J/K

find out when they're shipping those things to the stealerships so i can drive 1!! BTW, did you like the gauges?

·
Registered
487 Posts
I can say I like the looks, and it looks good on paper...But I thought that about the WRX too until I got up close and got to drive one (disappointed). I'll reserve judgement on the SE-R until I get up close and personal with one :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

To start, there is no SE-R on the guages, the seats are just like that, but all red and black... The gauges are all kinda greyish and red... The shiftknob is the same, the rims dont have those little dots in between each spoke... the regular Sentra SE-R has the SE 16s 2.0 rims and the spec V has the 17s.. Oh yeah, the emblem on the trunk is the size of a baseball.. Well guys that is about it, if i can get my camera in Nissan :D then i will get pictures, but so far its kinda questionable, i know you guys love to see this stuff early :p

·
Registered
45 Posts
Question?

I am really intersted in buy a spec v to upgrade from my ser. would the spec v be faster than my current ser set up? my profile has all the mods i have done. I want a starter car that will beat my wife's wrx or should i keep my current ser and try to make that beat her wrx?

Peace
D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Re: Question?

GC8 said:
I am really intersted in buy a spec v to upgrade from my ser. would the spec v be faster than my current ser set up?
yes. the spec v comes stock w/ 175 hp. you have a few more mods to go to get to that point.
I want a starter car that will beat my wife's wrx or should i keep my current ser and try to make that beat her wrx?
your wife has a WRX? uh, hey beavis, just take her ride!:D obviously the new spec v won't beat her off the line in it's stock condition. but i'm sure once the aftermarket mods start to roll in, you might be able to give a run for her money (which...is really YOUR $$) on the other hand, the mods for your current car are already in production. it's just a matter of you spending the cash to build a car that's faster than the wifey.:)

·
Registered
596 Posts
How about a hatchback version? ;) That would be sweet. Or a wagon? I like sleepers more than coupes. Haha. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts