SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok iit is red, moonroof, abs, the works I think Idling is not quite smooth but runs fine anyhow I have all these crazy ideas
1. Is it safe to use that 40 degrees cooler stuff to put in your radiator?
2. going to add an amp muahaha best routing for ground and main wire?
3. what is everyone paying around here for insurance....

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
well i'm 16 years old, and living in kansas. this is my first year of driving, and i pay $360 every 6 months for liability only. that's with my parents discount (20%-40%), a drivers ed discount (20%) and a b honor roll discount (20%). some times being smart and having parents that are good drivers does pay off.

------------------
feature your se-r or other car on my site!
http://www.geocities.com/myfastser/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the same exact car you have and I pay about 4X what Monsoon pays( and I'm almost 30!)here in Taxachusetts. I have no idea about the stereo stuff-I just instaled a set of speakers in the doors, and that's all I really want to do at this point.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
yes, it is safe to put that stuff in there. just use the royal purple or redline stuff, just do it with a radiator flush, and keep your power wire away from any electronic stuff to avoid line noise, and ground it as close as possible to the amp to pick up any noise. I live in TX and I pay $1500 a year for full covrage and a $50 deductable and have 2? tickets on my record. I am 23 though. it went down when I turned 21

·
Registered
202 Posts
I don't know the breakdown, but I pay a total of $140 per month for 3 cars ('99 4wd GMC truck, '94 SE-R, '57 Willy's Jeep) and my house. All cars have full coverage with $100 deductibles. Not bad, considering I used to pay $200 per month for JUST the SE-R when I lived in Long Island, NY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts