SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
OnyxEros said:
YES!!!

let's see some pics, and some cars and some prices and some dynos and some....

im so excited
feel these nipples!!!
:D
O
LOL!!! I'm expecting my motor in a few days and the swap will be detailed on a web poage that a friend is going to help put together. Soon as the motor arrives I'll figure out a way to post pictures for all to see.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Shoes59 said:

LOL!!! I'm expecting my motor in a few days and the swap will be detailed on a web poage that a friend is going to help put together. Soon as the motor arrives I'll figure out a way to post pictures for all to see.
Jim,
You know I will have my camera with me when I come to visit you in a couple weeks. So I can take pics and post them. :) BTW your a bastard!!! :) I didnt know you were getting a VE. :D

·
Old
744 Posts
Your not back..nevermind...:p

·
Old
744 Posts
sr20deboston said:
Wow! Chrissy posts here! I thought she was a b15sentra person. hehe ;)
No winky you stop that! :p
I barely go to b15sentra anymore. It got overun by young guys...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
MarC said:
You know I will have my camera with me when I come to visit you in a couple weeks. So I can take pics and post them. :) BTW your a bastard!!! :) I didnt know you were getting a VE. :D
Yep. Couldn't resist the potential. Glad you made it back from tour in one piece. Look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
What's up guys! I've just read about the SR20VE and been wanting one but no time right now. I'm somewhat devoted to my NX and SE-R. I'm thinking of getting another NX and putting the VE on there. I only read about the VE from Sport Compact Car when they featured the "Evil Egg." Some guy from Jersey had an NX that installed the VE and really did it nice. I'm talking about this guy spending atleast $40G easy on the engine alone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.