SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just joined the forum. Hopefully this will be more interesting than the main SE-R list.

slowSER
'93 SE-R

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Let's see, something to make it more interesting...

How's that for starters?

T

·
0 Posts
About the main se-r list.. No offense to any of the people on it.. It just seems like everyone on that list are dicks when it comes to people asking questions.. simple or whatever they may be. Nobody takes the time to answer the questions.. "look in the archives" blah blah.. How hard it is to help someone, maybe its in the archives, SO WHAT! the other list that i am on, Toyota-Mods, the people there are more than happy to answer any questions, hard or easy.. Much friendly vibe from that list... oh well.. just my $.02

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When you have an SE-R that only runs 14.5s at the drag strip while a bunch of other people are running 12s, 11s and 10s, then you have a slow SE-R.

·
Registered
496 Posts
>When you have an SE-R that only runs 14.5s >at the drag strip while a bunch of
>other people are running 12s, 11s and 10s, >then you have a slow SE-R

OR...at least until you get that new header.
BTW, Pat, i saw Jon F. this weekend (as street touring again fell to the appliance) he said he has some NU TECH bars for us. Soon as you get back we can get them.

gpser96

G

·
0 Posts
hey 25characters,

what's the url for the toyota list? my wife has a corolla and i'd like to use it as a reference!

G

·
0 Posts
25char,

You are right in many respects. But try to keep in mind that just because you are new and don't think it's wrong to ask a question that's already been answered in length 25 times before you asked it, that people will accept that.

It's not like it's a surprise aspect of the se-r list. it's included in the welcome message (which states to search the archives first). But do what you like. Most of the really knowledgeable people who used to be on the main list now are not, thanks in part to dealing with the inane senseless crap that the list now consists of.

my $.02
chris

T

·
0 Posts
www.toyota-mods.com for the list
www.club4ag.com if the corolla is a 80's through late 90's model

G

·
0 Posts
thank you. the club4a is cool, however the toyota-mods doesn't seem to work. ??

got it. it's .org

[Edited by 2000SE (09-06-2000 at 01:59 PM).]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts