SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how are you guys doin over here in the giggle gas secti :D n? Im just getting into n20 and had a couple questions. I have a t25 waiting to go on my NX2000 and im buying a NX Incognito Kit with 35 and 75 jets (i think) and im getting it all for $175 is that a good price? And what would my fuel system have to be to run a small shot like a 35 or 50? Right now im runnin a JWT ecu with 370cc's... Im going to install the nitrous before the turbo because it will be a quick boost b4 i get the turbo all on. Thanks for checkin me out. Thanks

-Joe N20

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cburwell said:
I you are going to run a dry shot plus the turbo, 370's are probably not your best bet.
that is what i was wondering.. woudl 50lb be a better bet.

What if I were to just run the nitrous by itself for a while? would I be ok with the 370's??

*(note the JWT is not a turbo ECU nor is it progd, for n20)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
well, do you have a fpr, and pump to go with those injectors? I would think that a 50 wet would be ok, if your ecu reacts in time to the immediate leaning of your mixture to prevent any detonation of any kind. People run fogger systems all the time on here. I prefer the wet myself. Yes I think 175 is a good price for a whole kit, what size bottle comes with that? A reg 10lb bottle goes for 200 new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts