SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I just got a white 98 200sx SE-R last month and I love it. The guy who had it before though took out the foglights, don't know why. How much and where can I get stock foglights? Thanks

G

·
If you have not found it yet www.se-r.net should be your Bible. look on there at the dealer section. Most people use Courtersy Nissan (talk to Vince)for stock parts. I use Cherry Hill Nissan (talk to Rich Logan). I hear the infinity/nissan of Scottsdale is good too.

MarC

G

·
I wouldn't say se-r.net would be your bible. The bible is updated more often than that website. I think the best places for info are the archives(se-r-list.org), forums like these.. I've learned the most from places like this. even.. ::cough:cough:: clubsi.com If you get over the honda thing that everyone suffers, a lot of the guys on that board are extremely knowledgeable about import cars.

G

·
Your right about se-r,net, but they are working on it. I still has a great list of dealers and aftermarket dealers listed there. There is also ALOT of great tech info!

MarC

·
Registered
844 Posts
Nigbot4000 huh. What are some mods you are planing on doing? I would check your local junkyard for a wrecked sentra or 200sx.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I called and everyone wants like $100 each. I think I'll just get some nice aftermarkets. My car already has a K&N and exhaust, lowered, and the interior has white accents. I'll put some pics up soon. I want to get an ECU so I could make good use of a turbo but from what I have been reading they have not yet cracked the 98. This summer I am going to get some white 5 spoke 17's, custom Katskin leather seats (black with white up the middle) and a sunroof because I own the only SE-R without one.
Love the car. Been killing a lot of fools around here in Civics, and Integras who 1) don't know what kind of power this car has and 2) can't drive anyways.

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
I have already inquired with Katzkin about the two tone leather. Just so you don't have to I will post their response:

"thank you for your interest in Katzkin
the price for the interior two tone leather facing with vinyl wrap is 701.00
if you want 100% leather is $911.00
Please feel free to call us direct or visit our web site
www.katzkin.com
800-842-0590"

Later!

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

1 - 9 of 9 Posts