SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people! just recently ive been gettin' into the whole street racin' gig. I just started out racin' with my buddies and of course kickin their butts with my wonderful NX. but i know my NX's "natural" charms won't work when i start racin' more serious and expirienced people..i'm not too sure on the mods i should really consider putting into this..what things should i be buying? need info on products. any good sites? thanx

·
Registered
94 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MissKitty:
Hey people! just recently ive been gettin' into the whole street racin' gig. I just started out racin' with my buddies and of course kickin their butts with my wonderful NX. but i know my NX's "natural" charms won't work when i start racin' more serious and expirienced people..i'm not too sure on the mods i should really consider putting into this..what things should i be buying? need info on products. any good sites? thanx</font>
You'd be better off checking out the "Kill Stories" section, I think.

By the way, if you decide to join the National SE-R mailing list, I highly suggest that you refrain from mentioning "street racing..."

·
Registered
487 Posts
I say the very first thing you should do is advance your timing...its free and it'll give you noticeable power. I raced a buddy of mine once after I did my timing...before we'd be dead even down the strip. After I did the timing I took him by over 2 cars easily and consistently.

------------------
92 NX2000
Intake/Headers/Exhaust/Cams/Flywheel
14.545 @ 95.54 mph

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MissKitty:
Hey people! just recently ive been gettin' into the whole street racin' gig. I just started out racin' with my buddies and of course kickin their butts with my wonderful NX. but i know my NX's "natural" charms won't work when i start racin' more serious and expirienced people..i'm not too sure on the mods i should really consider putting into this..what things should i be buying? need info on products. any good sites? thanx</font>
www.se-r.net

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
hey, MissKitty, you'd probably get a better response with this question over on the NX2000 forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts