SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
B15 Smack Junky
1,080 Posts
you doing carlisle?

hell you coming up to NHIS on sunday for cone dodging practice? ;)

Bring it. :D

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Cool new toy, Matt. I'm contemplating getting one of them, myself. I use a Bogen® Magic Arm for stuff like this...but the StickyPod appears to be more stable. Wide=stable.

I'm planning on shooting some awesome high-res stills of my SE-R with the car sharp but the background blurred out. Just like the car mags do.

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

More pics here: http://sr20.net/gallery/album137
I still haven't picked up a new DV cam, but will do so before the convention. I'm hoping to get some people using it at the convention. I *know* that it's track-worthy, but officials have issues with it sometimes. Who knows. Even still, fun to mess around with nonetheless.

Greg, if you want to borrow mine before buying one it's all yours. Let me know.

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
if they let us, we should put the on my car for the SRT-4 vs SE-R showdown, pointing BACKWARDS. ****. :D

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
yeah, but sometimes track officials **** themselves with anything not bolted down.

pointed backwards so that we can watch the shrinking neon get farther and farther away.

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Even if we can't stick it to the outside of cars, it can hang anywhere inside where there is a window. :)

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Steve, watch this: http://www.turbochargedse-r.com/wrxincar2.mov

The track officials had no problem with my camera mounted like that. Granted...it was attached to the crossbar on my roll bar. I think it being in the car makes most tracks more comfy with it, compared to a potential 100mph projectile coming off the car down track.

IMHO.

-GP-

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
hmmm....i know from personal exp here that they get angry, oh well. ask and you shall recieve right? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts