SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!
Joined
·
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

 

·
Project All High School!!
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
i bet some ppl would love the dash trim pieces. (center panel, gauge cluster, otherside of sterring wheel around ac vent)
 

·
Southern Comfort
Joined
·
79 Posts
That looks alot like the Sunny bumper I've been wanting for years. Is it just me? We need someone down south to get a group buy together, it's gotta be cheaper to get the bumper from Mexico than it would be from Japan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
maybe i can buy a new 4 fog light bumper for the same price i would pay for a 12 year old scuffed one from japan. GSRMx, do you think you could work something out with a dealership?
 

·
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!
Joined
·
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dookie said:
maybe i can buy a new 4 fog light bumper for the same price i would pay for a 12 year old scuffed one from japan. GSRMx, do you think you could work something out with a dealership?
That's the idea, as soon as it gets available. Car is due on the end of this month.
Other than the bumper with 4 fogs, it has the rear bumper with the lip and sideskirts.
 

·
You're Ugly!
Joined
·
2,405 Posts
/\/\/\ hmmm rear bumper with a lip, molded or 4 peice :D. and the side skirts JDM like? it looks to me like they are using all the jdm parts to make it look JDM-Tastic!
 

·
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!
Joined
·
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shingouki1 said:
/\/\/\ hmmm rear bumper with a lip, molded or 4 peice :D. and the side skirts JDM like? it looks to me like they are using all the jdm parts to make it look JDM-Tastic!
Seems that Nimex brought all the old injection molds from Japan. They are exactly the same as JDM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,156 Posts
Who sells Mexican Domestic Market parts? I need one of those emblems
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
823 Posts
Not a fan. Old Tsuru w/4fog bumper FTW!!
 

·
waiting 4 Accordion Hero
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
manuelgaMex said:
As you told me Sato, sounds like a Japanese Whiskey :rofl:
Tsuru Walker, Golden Lable....:biggthump

Thanks for the great news Sato...:D
 

·
My Ass, your face
Joined
·
2,431 Posts
Errrrm, I have a confession to make. I've never, ever contemplated buying anything for looks on my car. My entire upgrade budget has always been geared to performance.

That being said, I'd put my 3 little kids to work in order to get that front bumper with those fogs. And, look at the nice space where an intercooler would get plenty of fresh air.

I think it looks frickin smokin... I reallllly want those fogs.

Peace,
Mark

P.S. No hable Espanol... but dammit I'd learn just to buy one of those fronts;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
vladha said:
P.S. No hable Espanol... but dammit I'd learn just to buy one of those fronts;)
:rofl: No problem, some of us can speak & write more or less good english, Sato is a Spanish-English-Japanese expert.
 

·
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!
Joined
·
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vladha said:
P.S. No hable Espanol... but dammit I'd learn just to buy one of those fronts;)
You can take a Mexican girl with the fogs if you learn spanish! :biggthump :rofl:
I am waiting on the dealership pricing right now.. Seems that it will be sold as a body kit.
 

·
Parting out my car
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
omg it looks like they made that ungodly space in the fenders even BIGGER!!!

public service bulletin from the SDAUSU (sentra drivers against ungodly space united)

but the bumper does look trick. I wonder how much it's be in a GB...?
 

·
waiting 4 Accordion Hero
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
GSRMx said:
You can take a Mexican girl with the fogs if you learn spanish! :biggthump :rofl:
Does that count for me too Sato, hehehe:rofl:

GSRMx said:
I am waiting on the dealership pricing right now.. Seems that it will be sold as a body kit.
Let us know what happens bro...:biggthump
 
1 - 20 of 289 Posts
Top