SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the new valve cover and put it on this afternoon. I must say that they did a wonderful job cause it looks awesome. Here are some pics let me know what you guys think.

-----------------
Peter M.
97 200SX SE-R

P

·
0 Posts
sexual stuff. im too embaressed to stand up now. very jolly nice. is your car auto or manual?
chris.

------------------
primeras its where its at.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Looks sweet bro. It defintely gave the engine a new look!

------------------
Robert Ocasio
92 Classic
--------------
Primera swap,NOS,PR CAI,H/S Header,MSD, Custom Exhaust

My 92 Classic

·
Old
744 Posts
They both look damn nice. As soon as I get my hands on a new valve cover I'm going to either polish it or have it coated in crome or something. So it's shiny silver.

------------------
96 200SX SE-R
94 Sentra XE-Sold :(
pix

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Greg what you need to do is get some Headers in there then you'll really be a copy cat. For some reason mine looks a lot brighter than yours. Is yours painted or coated?

------------------

Peter M.
97 200SX SE-R
http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

P

·
0 Posts
i think its just the differences in light because even the intake changes colour the same. man, they both look straight up all good. untill now my primeras standard goldish cover kept me happy, but i think i need to do some more polishing.
red always looks good eh im still trying to work out how to fit a GTiR quad throttle body manifold on my engine, im thinking about fitting the whole head and getting it skimmed to bring the compression back up and higher, or the whole engine would be good eh
i can get FWD SR20det front cuts out of japan for less than $2000 nz, thats bout $1000 us dollars choice eh
thats engine/gear box/C.Vs/brakes everything. oh the joys of living in new zealand

what are your headers coated with?
real nice engine bays guys, when my mate gets back with her camera i will get some shots of a primera that has only been beaten by a seven batmobile. but we tried

chris.

------------------
primeras its where its at.

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
maybe I should of done it like this

------------------
96 200sx Rice Mobile! Bone Stock..he,he,he

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Nyc is just copying my engine bay....!

------------------

Brad B. 96 SE-R
PR CAI,HS Gen 4,GReddy Catback, ACT,ES motor mnts,1.8 dropw/AGX's,F&R STB's,17deg timing,91 intake cam,NGK wires,ALT 159's, 205/40/17 Kumho 712's,SMC short shifter,Autometer tach, Royal Purple synthetics..AND A VANILLA AIR FRESHENER!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Looks great? Where did you get it done? Hope it wasn't HPC as they heat-treat there projects to a temperature that melts the valve covers RTV sealant!
Don't ask how I know this

·
Registered
171 Posts
man i was thinkin of doin that... I've got a silver B15... and i bought a can of blue... u think blue is good? my shoulder pads are blue, but i can always change that out...

Silver and blue?
hhm... tell me whatcha think

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The headers are regular I guess. They are HS Gen. 4. I hope the VC does not loose its luster because it will kill me. Its so RED!!!

------------------

Peter M.
97 200SX SE-R
http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

1 - 20 of 22 Posts