SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey I saw a pic of the Nx with a real nice front spoiler on that site but I couldn't quite understand the french (4 years of french in high school went down the drain :( ) Anyways if any of you French speakers here can help me find out where I can get one of those, please post.
Thanks,
Nick

Here is one of the pics I liked.
If my pic doesn't show up try here. www.bossracing.ca/photos/nx_top.jpg

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
oh, oh, me too, me too, that front end is bad ass!!

please don't tell me that i have to order it from germany:(

·
Registered
803 Posts
I would really be interested in that front spoiler, since mine is trashed. Maybe we could set up a group buy?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this front spoiler are made by Versastyle (quebec-canada)
400$$$ canadian dollard
I dont have the phone number now.. I will search and I give you the phone number!!!

·
_______
2,170 Posts
BTW, if you American guys buy this spoiler from the Canadian manufacturer, you'll have a nice bonus.

The exchange rate is very good for the US right now, the CDN dollar is at its lowest point ever, so $1 US = $1.60 CDN.

Might be the cheapest large mod you'll ever buy!

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
by the way, is it made out of fiberglass? or the yellow urethane like the stock chin spoiler?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hehehe... yeah!!! thats right!!! :)
I didn't had any problems cause I went to get the spoiler myself!!! :)

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
so what's the phone# for this place??

:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the phone number is : 1-450-629-1150
I think is close the weekind... try saturday before 5pm
and the week.... 9am to 5pm

·
Registered
325 Posts
If any of you guys can afford to call up this place please post some info on this kit. I'm broke as a joke right now because I'm stuck in college with no job. :mad: But I'm hoping to make some money during my christmas break to get something for my Nx.
Nick

·
Registered
325 Posts
spnx said:
BTW, if you American guys buy this spoiler from the Canadian manufacturer, you'll have a nice bonus.

The exchange rate is very good for the US right now, the CDN dollar is at its lowest point ever, so $1 US = $1.60 CDN.

Might be the cheapest large mod you'll ever buy!
Hey guys according to my calculations $400 CDN (price of spoiler according to CyberIce) would come out to be $250 USD.(Based on spnx's conversion rate). Correct me if I'm wrong cuz I'm not a math major ;) Anyways, I think that sounds like a good price for a front piece. what do you guys think??
Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts