SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
I think the wheels look tight on your car. I've been looking at those myself because they have a nice look while being a light weight forged rim. The corners look good on there. Clean looking 200.

Your corners may fit a lil better on your car if you remove that small nipple at the bottom corner of the corner lamps. I can see that small gap you have, which look like what I had until I did it.

·
Need Money
421 Posts
I had been waiting to see those around here. They're light weight forged and they look good, esp. on your car. Now, I wanna see the bronze ones on a black classic.

·
Registered
593 Posts
excellent choice in wheels, not only great craftsmanship, but they are light too. nice car.

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
very nice wheels, but getting 17's, id fill all that space in there with some ad22's.

the wheels look very hot, but fix the fitment of your corners.

I LIKE.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
nice car man

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Imagine those in 17's on my car!!!!!!wow

·
VE POWWA
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the replies fellas....yea their black pearl 17's...the thing that surprised me is the weight they're lighter than my the stock wheels...i'll take another pic cause the sun was setting when i took the first pic, so i'll take some better pics....but appreciate all the replies, and there's more to come.......

payce,
KC

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
I want those in bronze for my car. Look great.

·
FWD PWNAGE IS HERE!
2,570 Posts
I like :). Those are teh exact same wheels my buddy here in slc has on his g20 that he just swapped in a det in ;). I think he actually was having probs with the paint peeling off of them or something so keep an eye out.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Damn those things are like $300 each aren't they? Looks good though.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I've been looking at those since they came out, and they're my favorite rim. looks damn good on your car, makes me want to ditch my 16" superlegras...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts