SR20 Forum banner

New York International Auto Show

368 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jayac 
#1 ·
Hey guys the annual New York International Auto Show is near and I wanted to get a good showing of how many guys will be attending this year. The show starts from the 13th-22nd. Starts on Easter weekend on that Friday. If any of you guys would like to get together to go and hang out and see some really cool cars drop me a line. Anybody here in the neighboring state(s) wanna go lets get something together.

http://www.autoshowny.com/

Public Show Hours:
Sundays 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Monday - Saturday 11 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.

11th Avenue between 34th & 39th Streets
New York, NY 10001

Display Area 815,000 square feet
Number of Vehicles on Display 1,000 (approximately)

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

See less See more
#4 ·
Let's do it! 30 minute train ride for me and i'll go with the fellas this time. so the more the better then jeckyl and hydes afterwards. email me!

#5 ·
I'd like to set a day for all of us to go together. I know everyone has crazy schedules and what not, but if its on the weekends its real crammed in there. If a day during the week some of you may have off or just not doing anything that can work. Drop me a line if you got something in mind even its like 4 guys or so.

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

#7 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by redman007:
so the more the better then jeckyl and hydes afterwards</font>
which one, mid town or downtown? I went to the one in mid town and it was sooo loud with all the crap that goes on there I could hardly hear anyone at my table. Its too much of a tourists' place now. But thats me.

Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.