Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
brian said:
is it true that a tip will give me 15 hp?? :) LOL
yeah the borla tips are resignated, if you weld one of those on with the hotshot muffler controller you can add like 10-15 HP at your wheels.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Goodbye VW Hello Nissan

Hello ,

I just bought a 2000 Nissan Sentra SE
w/ Performance pkg. I love this car , but for except a Cold Air Intake , or Springs , I am having trouble finding aftermarket parts for it . It seems that everything
is made for Sentras 99 and below .
Any info for let's say , H.I.D , Eurotails ,
Brake Kits , and Engine performance , would greatly be appreciated . Also ,
is there any companies that make a Turbo or Supercharger for the SR20DE
motor ? Thank You .

·
Registered
1 Posts
need some help

does anyone know where i can get a swap done cheap and effecent in teh phoenix area or in (southern cali if hte price is right)?

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
You got a garage, or a friend with a garage. Ifso do it yourself!:D

1) Pop hood / Unhook connectors / sensors.
2) Unbolt engine
3) Lift Take engine out
4) Prep new engine
5) Lif engine In
6) Bolt new engine
7) Hook up connectors
8) Prey
9) Turn Key
10) Your Done :)

I think SR20Development is in SoCal if you wan't the pros to do it though. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im no newbie lol

I just thought i'd check this out and those other link u posted arn't like this. but hey jsut thought i'd say to all the other "newbies" out there lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
I AM IN TAIWAN........
DOES ANY RULES HERE.........?
I AM COMING FROM WWW.CLUBPRIMERA.COM
WE HAVE A RULES......CAR USED SR20 USE 3 NUMBERS...
AFTER MEETING.....WILL BE THE MENBER......
OR U WILL ALWAYS TO BE "NEWBIE"....
(CAN'T TO "GROUP BUY" AND "SECONDHAND AREA")
HAHA~~

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those that have useful sites to add that might be of use to newbies in addition to what I've posted above- please post them here. If you have any writeups or links to HOWTOs, post them here also. Anything I copy and post on this site will be with permission and with proper credit to the author and source. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
New To This

WHATS UP EVERYONE I AM NEW HERE AND I JUST GOT A YELLOW 2004 SE-R SPEC V
I AM FROM NEWBURGH NY BUT I REP THE BRONX CUZ THATS WHERE I AM FROM AND THATS WHERE I RACE @

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi i just got a 89 sentra - and its now sitting in 15inch mags 195/50 series falken tires. this site is really awesome..... hope i can post my pics soon. thanks !

·
Registered
4 Posts
project b12

i need your suggestions on my project sentra..... i just got it a month ago.

pls help me also on how to paste my pics..... tks !

·
Registered
349 Posts
have had my 97 200sx se for a few months after gettin rid of my civic :) ......... yesterday i went and picked up a sr20de with 130k miles and planing on building it ........ wish me luck

·
Registered
101 Posts
Not Sure Where To Post This(i'm A Newbie)........brand New Aem Cai For A Lo-port 93-94 For Sale If Any One's Interested........i Have A 93 Hi-port And Bought This One By Accident(couldn't Return It). I Tried To Put It On But Couldn't So It's Never Been Used. I Paid $315 For It And Want To At Least Get Some $ Back. It's Red By The Way With A K&n Filter.

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
macho_SE-R said:
Not Sure Where To Post This(i'm A Newbie)........brand New Aem Cai For A Lo-port 93-94 For Sale If Any One's Interested........i Have A 93 Hi-port And Bought This One By Accident(couldn't Return It). I Tried To Put It On But Couldn't So It's Never Been Used. I Paid $315 For It And Want To At Least Get Some $ Back. It's Red By The Way With A K&n Filter.
Natural Aspirated Performance in the Classifieds section.

·
Registered
4 Posts
<===newb.....im in the houston area and was wondering it was was possible or logical to swap an SR20det into my 93 sentra...im thinking if it happens im gonna be catching alot of people at lights with thier pants down....the ultimate sleeper....so if its possible let me know and any help would be great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts