1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
I am pretty sure only 4.

·
Registered
301 Posts
i hear the latest one is supposed to be good, insures no cracking that type of thing. anyone hear anything?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I have the Gen 4 and its worked well for me except some damn ringin in my system somewhere and I hope its not the flex pipe! ARGH! :mad:

·
Registered
301 Posts
so your having problems with it then? any else have probs? or comments.... i need to know before i invest in a header..:confused:

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Almost everyone has a certain resonant "ringing" or chirping sound from the header...I really don't think it is a concern...the sound of the header/CAI/GReddy covers it all up practically....go ahead and get one.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yes, I agree, the sound of the Greddy, especially, will cover up all other sounds in the vicinity. I figure all headers will have a resonant ringing at some point in the RPM range, though, so I'm not sure it is a problem. Or maybe I just want to believe that because my HotSHot Gen3 header has a slight hollow ring at a particular RPM, around 4500, I think. I can't remember exactly. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
header noise

You want to hear noise? Try listening to the AEBS header on a daily basis. Talk about noisy. Good thing I have a Honda daily driver. :) :eek:

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I know, thats why I want one.:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts