SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about these wires? If you use them how much did you pay for them. Any opinions on other wires.
Marc
Still waiting for HS CAI

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
They are a cheaper alternative to OE wires. But you have to be careful with the distributor ends, as they can come undone during removal if you're not careful.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well I spent all day yesterday looking for some cause I thought I heard that they were better than stock but thinking I could be wrong. Problem I am having is no body in Upper East Tennessee keeps anything in stock for the sr20de. :(

·
Registered
420 Posts
just to reassure you, it's not just where you live. It's everywhere I think. Two weeks ago I did a clutch job, and I was in such a hurry to drive it when I was done, I cross-threaded the stud on the wheel. I went to AutoZone and not only had the guy never heard of our cars, he had to give me a stud and nut from the junk box that was about the same size. It works tho.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you guys need parts got to Stranos! That is where I am getting my NGK's from. They follow the list and really care about what is going on in the SE-R family. I highly recomend them.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I have em on my car and I like em' alot, nice and shiny and, well no more performance than stock, but a good upgrade if you need to change em anyways.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wrote:
If you guys need parts go to Stranos!

Well F--- that they screwed me!!! I was in the area of there shop all last week and I called them before I left and they said they would have them by the time I got there. Well after going out of my way 3 times throughout the week to go to their shop, They still did not have them. Where did you guys get your NGK Wires. I still need them!
Marc

·
Track Whore
1,120 Posts
here are my 2 cents

If your running NA with most of the bolt-on mods stay with the OEM plug wires. They are the best. You do not gain hp from wire anyway. Stay with the OEM. They are the best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts