SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one's for all ya'll around New Hampshire. My '93 SE-R is in need of some love in the suspension dept, and I'm considering selling it or keeping it and dropping $$$ on new stuff.

Finding a shop that has half a clue to do this install is a big factor in this. I would not qualify the dealer as one of these shops, though they are pretty good for general maintainance. I understand the install requires some "modification" to the existing strut housing. Can anyone recommend a garage as close to Portsmouth, NH as possible that can do a spring/strut/bushing/alignment job properly the first time? Let's just say performance-oriented shops are essentially non-existent here.

I'm looking to go KYB GR-2 or AGX with Eibach ProKit and ES bushings.

LB
www.trancelab.com

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Hey NH guy, I'm from there too. Live in the Manchester area. There is a place that I know of a place in Manchester. They do a lot of the high perf. cars. 3Zs, DB7s, BMWs and so on. They know their Shizznugget.The problem is that I can't remember the name right this second.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Oh yeah there is another one called Martel's Racing in Manchester, NH. They do a lot of the high class cars... Lamborghini, Porche, Mercedes, BMW, ect. ya know

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Ahh yes the one that is in Manchester that I could not remember is called Precision Imports

1 - 4 of 4 Posts