SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SR powered S13 coupe
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pads are new and still in the original box. These are the CT549 style and will work with the NX brakes (AD22VF). I am changing to a different brake package so I will not be needing these.

List price on Carbotech is $144, I am asking $115 shipped.

-Monty

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
McCoy I cant do anything until I get paid. So Ill get back to you about these this comming Thrusday.

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
Are these the 'hottest' pads they have? How would they compare to Hawk Blue?
(I tried checking their site but it won't work with my browser)

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
McCoy said:
These are still up for grabs. Haven't heard from Johnny yet...
Yeah Im out on these. Im going to get somthing done that I have wanted to do to my car for a while.

·
SR powered S13 coupe
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FastNX said:
How would they compare to Hawk Blue?
I can't compare these to anything, since I have never used a set yet. Matt and a few others have given them good reviews. I purchased some Hoosiers this year and was planning on using these pads with them. I used Panther+'s last year and these work great for street tires, but start lacking with an R-compound tire :(

FastNX said:
Are these the 'hottest' pads they have?
(I tried checking their site but it won't work with my browser)
From there website...

CARBOTECH PANTHER XP9 (1109):
Another iteration of our successful Panther compound series, 1109 offers even higher initial bite, higher friction coefficient (.6+), and higher fade resistance (1400+F) than 1108 compound, yet still maintains the rotor friendliness and streetability that has made the ceramic-metallic based Panther line so popular. This compound is intended for expert - instructor level HPDE drivers as well as upper level regional and national road-racing (ITA, ITS, Spec Miata, SSC, SSB, FF Cobra, etc) Panther XP9 has already won multiple SCCA regional and national championships in 2003, its first year of release. Not recommended as a daily-driving street pad due to possible elevated levels of dust and noise.

·
'93 drifting Egg
508 Posts
Are these still up for grabs. I have a 91 SE-R/Tsuru with euro SR20 and my NX brakes on it. The pads could be more desired of right now. $100 sound good?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.