SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know if they make NISMO rims for the b14.i havent seen them but maybe some one has,if so lemme know.

thanks,brian

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
i dont beleive so.

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
hey does anyone know if they make NISMO rims for the b14.i havent seen them but maybe some one has,if so lemme know.

thanks,brian
if they did they would be made by "volk wheels" .......do you have $500 or more to spend on each wheel?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the volks made by rays engineering are baout 420 to almost 500 each.and im talkign about the te37 bronze..those are what i plan on buying.and ya i do have the money for em if they did,im not a cheap ass.not that im syaing u are.

·
4,507 Posts
i am a cheap ass...........extremly cheap and proud of it. ill be buying the nippon te37 knock offs for $400 for the set

·
Im all about the 4x4
1,692 Posts
im a stocker man but id get knock offs and go to the mall and get volk stickers made and bamm instant knock off volks thanks to rotas

·
4,507 Posts
im a stocker man but id get knock offs and go to the mall and get volk stickers made and bamm instant knock off volks thanks to rotas

tell me those arnt hot.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
got these bad boys sittin on my sentra right now.
NISMO LM GT-2's 4x100. custom made.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
re welded and drilled. 17x8.

·
4,507 Posts
re welded and drilled. 17x8.
yo.....did you used to live in MD? if so i met you at the rocks state park meet a few years back. i had the bright red classic on stock black wheels.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
yo.....did you used to live in MD? if so i met you at the rocks state park meet a few years back. i had the bright red classic on stock black wheels.
no i purchased them from that guy.

Are those wheels safe for motorsports?
yes they were profesionally remachined. it is not a hard process. requires the proper materials, and heat range.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts